This CD contains all of the valuable information from the book in .pdf format. Compatible with macintosh and windows OS.
- fundamental principles of integrated pest management
- beneficial insects and mites produced in Australia and New Zealand
- information about their life cycle, target pests and suitable crops/environments
- procedures to be followed before, during and after release
- cultural practices which should be adopted to aid beneficial insect establishment
- high quality colour photographs for easy pest and beneficial insect identification
- chemical toxicity chart to help decide which chemical sprays may be compatible with beneficial insects